We are Cultivating Community in our Winemaking Co-Op
Become a member of the Vegas Valley Winery Co-Op and your monthly benefits begin. Join us in building our local wine community and participating in the hands-on production of the highest-quality wines. As a Co-Op member, you have the ability to purchase the wine you help produce at an incredible savings.
In addition to participation in seasonal winemaking, you will enjoy monthly wine perks in the Tasting Room, and exclusive invites to special Co-Op events such as wine education, socials, and future wine travel opportunities.
How It Works
Members of the Vegas Valley Winery Winemaking Co-Op, will enjoy perks of membership all year round.
- Winemaking: Join the Crush Crew! You have exclusive access to participate in the production of our award-winning wines.
- Interactive Education: “School” has never been so cool! From comparative tastings and pairings, to wine expert presentations and classes, you will deepen your love and knowledge of all things wine.
- Social Connection: Like-minded wine enthusiasts will love all the opportunities to make great friendships at our many Co-Op gatherings.
- Monthly subscription $35*
Included Wine Perks for Members
- One complimentary glass of wine each month (Wine of the Month)
- One Bottle of Wine each month, that can be redeemed at any time. (Varietal of your choice)
- You can buy the wine you helped produce at a discounted rate.
*plus applicable sales tax
We are currently gathering an interest list for those who would like "first dibs" at becoming a member. The Co-Op will be activated in January of 2024. Please fill out the form below to both be added to the invite list and help us hone all the many benfits you would like as a member. You also will be entered to WIN A FREE MEMBERSHIP*!
*The Membership Giveaway is a $400 value. One entry per person, please. You must be 21+ to be eligible to win.
Winemaking Co-Op Interest List
The Vegas Valley Winery Co-Op is a passionate group of wine lovers who work together to craft exceptional wines. The Co-Op cultivates long-term relationships with wine enthusiasts through cooperative memberships. It comes together in a fun, interactive, and educational environment to produce award-winning wines, build social connections, and expand wine knowledge.