Let’s celebrate Valentine’s this year by building a Heart-shaped Charcuterie Board.
Are you ready for a fun Valentine’s evening out, but you don’t want to fight over-crowded restaurants? There is a solution at Vegas Valley Winery with limited tickets available, and all the ambiance you want while learning a skill and enjoying wine and bites. Boards By Brenda is hosting the perfect date night or Girl’s Night Out Galentine’s Day workshop.
Bring your partner, or your girlfriends, or make it a self-care day. You will enjoy glass of wine from Vegas Valley Winery in the private cellar seating for the event.
- – 10 inch Heart shaped platter
- – Charcuterie for you to enjoy while building the perfect platter.
- – Gift-worthy bakery box with a window to transport board home in
- – Fine Cheeses, Charcuterie, and all additional accompaniments for creating the perfect board
- – Step-by-step guidance in creating a charcuterie board led by Brenda of Boards by Brenda
- – A PDF of Boards by Brenda “How-To” Guide & “Tips & Tricks”
- – A jar of locally harvested honey or Jam
- – Honey dipper
- – Small personalized gift
- – Perfect pairing suggestions
- – Guidance & tips on how to take Instagram-worthy photos
You will learn a life skill that will transform you into the Hostess with the Mostest!
How to Book your Spot
Go to the link below and select your tickets at $85 per person. Once your reservation is confirmed, just show up on time or a little early if you would like to try a Tasting or enjoy a glass of wine or cider before the class. This is a 21+ establishment.
Get TICKETS: https://boardsbybrenda.com/event/valentines-workshop-2/
See a full wine and food menu available at the winery HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can two people share a ticket for the charcuterie class?
- No. One ticket per person, please.
If I don’t drink, is the cost the same?
- Yes. The winery has sparking fruit beverages and water if you prefer a non-alcohol option. You are also allowed to bring in coffee, juice, soda and other non-alcohol beverages, if you prefer.
What is charcuterie?
- The simple answer is that charcuterie is a fancy meat and cheese board. It is actually a French term referring to preserved meats such as salami, pates, and confits. The sky and your creativity is the limit on what will be on YOUR charcuterie board once you learn this craft.
Why should I learn how to make my own charcuterie?
- One of the best things about cheese and charcuterie boards is that they can be customized to suit the preferences of your guests. You can include a variety of cheeses and meats to suit different tastes, as well as some sweet and savory accompaniments to balance out the flavors.
What is the best wine to serve with charcuterie?
- The answer depends on what is on your board. A good bet is to choose an acidic and light bodied wine to balance fatty meats and cheeses. Our Rose wines such at the La Rosa or Rosa Secco is a great choice. Sauvignon Blanc, if you like white wines, is always a winner. Try our Nevada Red as a compliment to the dried fruits and spicy cured meats.